Presenting for the first time in India, an induction cook-top that does all the cooking for you. With a revolutionary ‘automatic whistle counter’ that senses your pressure cooker’s activity and automatically switches to the ‘keep warm’ mode, cooking great food has never been more effortless.
Add to that the Indian menu options, anti-magnetic wall, soft touch buttons, and prestige’s renowned safety and durability, and you know that your cooking experience will always be as savoury as the food you cook for your family. Voltage: 230V ; Push Button Controls
A first-ever feature that automatically counts the whistles of your pressure cooker and then switches to the ‘Keep Warm’ function ensuring the perfect cooking with minimum effort.
The built-in automatic voltage regulator takes care of high and low voltage variance to improve safety. It also ensures that the load is taken by the appliance gradually for durability and performance.
- Automatic keep warm function
- Built in Indian menu
- Dual heat sensor
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Anti magnetic wall
- Feather touch buttons
- Power: 2200 watts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Includes: 1 Induction Cooktop
Make your cooking an easier and faster task using the Insta Cook ET-X induction cooktop.
This cooktop is an essential addition to your kitchen for cooking tasty dishes in less time. The different cooking modes, auto pan detection, power-off and switch-off features makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well.
The ceramic construction makes the cooktop durable as well. It is a must have in your collection of kitchen appliances.
The cooktop features variable temperature and timer setting options. The temperature can be adjusted according to the requirement of the heat for the preparing dish. The timer helps you adjust the required cooking time of every dish you prepare.
Enjoy a wide variety of pre-set functions in an enhanced manner with this induction cooktop that comes with a sensitive touch panel
- Body Material: Ceramic
- Pre-Set Cooking Menus: 7
- Auto Shut-Off: Yes
- 3 hour preset timer, 8 Preset Cooking Options
- 1900 Watts Power Consumption , Cord length :1.2 m ,Cooking modes: 8 different intelligent cooking modes for temperature and power settings
Electromagnetic induction technology ensure high heating efficiency,cooks food faster than gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss. You don’t have to worry about that anymore as this induction cook top has 6 preset cooking menus which doesn’t require you to waste time adjusting the temperature
Electromagnetic induction technology ensures high heating efficiency, cooks food faster than a gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss
|Design Specifications||General Specifications||Technical Specifications|
|Materials of Main Body||Mirco crystal plate||Fast Cooking Better Seals Nutrition into Food||Yes||Voltage||220-240 V|
|Height||65 mm||Auto-Off Program Cooks Food Safely||Yes||Frequency||50 Hz|
|Width||281 mm||More Comfortable Cooking without Flame||Yes||Wattage||2100 W|
|Depth||356 mm||Cool-to-Touch Surface Cooks Foods Safely||Yes||Cord Length||1.2 m|
|Weight (Incl. Packaging)||2.8 kg|
The Prestige Induction cook-top offers quick and consistent heating at high efficiency. Add to this its anti-magnetic wall, feature touch buttons, durability, safety and elegance make cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
The Prestige induction cook-top comes with the unique power saver technology wherein the Induction cook-top dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size (base diameter) of the vessel.
This induction cook-top from prestige has a full procedure computer control. This full procedure computer control automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different foods and helps in efficient cooking.
The Prestige induction cook-top 15.0+, has an automatic keep warm function which keeps the food warm for up to 4 hours
- Concealed and feather touch buttons
- Anti magnetic wall
- Body Material – Full Glass
- Automatic voltage regulator . Indian menu option
- Unique design for protection against insects
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1900 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Includes: Induction cooktop
Cooking on gas-top is time-consuming as well as space consuming. Now, ditch the traditional way of cooking and switch to Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop by Havells. The different cooking modes, auto pan detection, power-off and switch-off features makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well.
The appliance comes with six different cooking function such as making dosa, curries, boiling, frying and so on.
The cooktop has an ergonomic and clean design. Its ceramic surface helps you easily clean the surface off the food stains and oily or greasy materials.
- Timer function and one touch operation
- Variable power control ; 3 hour preset timer ; Power input: 220-240 V ; Power consumption: 1600 W ; Frequency: 50 Hz ; Cord length: 1.2m
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
- Digital LED display for easy operation
- Auto pan detection and auto power off
- Automatic switch off at high temperature
- Compatible utensils : Stainless Steel Pots, Stainless Steel Rice Cookers, Cast Iron Frying Pots, Oil Boiling Pots, Stainless Steel Water Jugs, Grilling Iron Plates
The Prestige Induction Cook-Top offers quick and consistent heating at high efficiency. Add to this its anti-magnetic wall, soft touch buttons, durability, safety and elegance make cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
The Prestige Induction Cook-Top comes with the unique power saver technology wherein the Induction Cook-Top dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size (base diameter) of the vessel.
The Prestige cooktop comes ready with Indian menu options that help you prepare authentic Indian food like chapati, idli, curry, dosa etc. at the touch of a button.
The inbuilt Automatic Voltage Regulator not only takes care of high/low voltage variance but also ensures that the load is taken by the appliance gradually for durability and performance.
This Induction Cook-top from prestige has a full procedure computer control. This full procedure computer control automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different foods and helps in efficient cooking.
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Type of Control Panel – Push button
- Great Features – i)Indian Menu Options ii) Aerodynamic cooling system iii) Automatic voltage regulator ,saves power
- Includes: Main Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Product Dimensions: 38cm(Length)x26cm(Width)x6cm(Height) Weight: 2.2kg
- Warranty: 1 Year