Disclosure: We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more›
Do you want to start your website? That’s fantastic! The first component you’ll need is a webpage hosted by a reputable and dependable web provider. Creating an internet company website entails more than merely building a website and registering a domain name. You must also select a web server that can make your company available to millions of internet users.
Because of its significance, plenty of web page host companies in India might host your full website at different prices. Choosing the finest hosting service in India, on the other hand, might be an intimidating and difficult undertaking.
As a result, we have simplified your task by doing our own investigation and trials and compiled a list of six top hosting providers in India in 2022. But, before we can get to the ranking, let’s talk about why a quality provider is so vital for your site.
Table of Contents
- 6 Best Cheap Web Hosting in India List
- Best Cheap Web Hosting in India – Buying Guide
6 Best Cheap Web Hosting in India List
- Hostinger – Most Affordable Web Hosting and allrounder
- Bluehost – Best For Beginners and Professionals
- Hostgator – Best for Bloggers
- NameCheap – Best For Domain
- GreenGeeks – Best For Business owner
- Ipage – Another affordable Web Hosting
Here are a few of the greatest hosting services in India that are now offering services online.
1. Hostinger – Most Affordable Web Hosting
Cheapest Web Hosting in India
If you are just starting your online journey, you should just go with Hostinger without even thinking twice. They are super affordable and packed with features
Hostinger is yet another website hosting supplier available in India and worldwide and is well-suited for any form of a site. Fast connections, low cost, and reliable assistance are among this company’s selling factors. Also now they are most popular in India because of there amazing cheap plans that you will hardly get elsewhere. Without any doubt this is the best cheap web hosting that you can get in India.
Here are a few of its main points:
- Average pace: 176 milliseconds (worldwide), 99 milliseconds (India).
- Page server load on median: 0.49 sec
- Repayment Policy: Host services bought through Hostinger may be reimbursed if only cancelled during 30 days of the issuer’s day.
- Network Quality Service Contract: They will not have a Network Service Level Agreement.
- Customer Service: They have a global workforce that provides customer care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Shutdown Notify: They give subscribers downtime warnings and a progress page. You also will be notified when the problem is addressed.
- Availability: They guarantee to have a durability of up to 99.99 percent.
- Every subscription comes with a free web domain.
- The speed is comparable throughout all overseas countries.
- Free use of the Zyro webpage Software.
- Excellent client service
- Only premium plans offer webpage backups.
2. Bluehost – Best For Beginners and Professionals
Beginner friendly Web Hosting
If you are a beginner i will tell you to go with this one because the price is also very less and you will get almost every thing unlimited with PLUS plan
Bluehost, which was established in 2003, is among the world’s leading brands in website hosting. This hosting company is likewise well-known in India and has been the favoured option for many corporate brands. Bluehost’s server systems are located in India, unlike many other providers.
Notable characteristics include 50 GB of SSD storage space, unrestricted network interface, bonus domain, a complimentary Office 365 mail for one month, intrusion prevention, and Data encryption.
Bluehost is not just a web hosting packed with features, apart from that . Now Bluehost is also the best cheap web hosting company in India.
Here are a few of its main points:
- Repayment Policy: Based on the host you purchase; they give you a 1-month refund guarantee.
- SLA: They do not offer a networking service level agreement (SLA).
- Customer Service: They offer local help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Downtime warning: They have a strong support network to assist you with just about any technical difficulties.
- Availability: They guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- Average pace: 154 milliseconds (worldwide), 330 milliseconds (locally) (India)
- Page loading speed on mean: 0.89 seconds
- Provides hosting for both Windows and Linux.
- Global network connectivity is reliable and continuous.
- Among its rivals, it has the quickest site speed in India.
- Journalists and online sellers favor this option.
- Server Location is in India
- Customer service is really good
- Going with the Choice plus is the only Best Plan
3. HostGator – Best for Bloggers
Best for minimal needs
If you are not going to do heavy online stuff then going with this will be good. Go with the 5 year plan of Hatchling. It will be the best deal for you.
HostGator is a well-known website hosting provider that began in a modest college dorm at Florida Atlantic University. It has evolved into the leading hosting services provider and support industries such as sharing, reselling, VPS, and devoted web hosting.
Main Features include:
- A 1-click WordPress installation.
- A free SSL certification.
- A conveniently accessible cPanel interface for managing shared hosting.
- An infinite amount of email addresses.
Here are some crucial factors to consider:
- Refund Plan: The company will compensate you if you are dissatisfied with their offerings within the first 45 days. You will receive a complete repayment of the settlement money.
- SLA: They don’t have a networking service level agreement (SLA).
- Customer Care: Their service level agreement (SLA) for customer service reaction times is 24 hours.
- Downtime Alarm: They do send out unavailability alert messages to their customers.
- Uptime: On the hosting services, they guarantee 99.9 percent high availability. 857ms is the average rate, 1.03 secs are the median time it takes for a page to load. Uptime is 99.93%.
- Customer service: In-house help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Money-back warranty of 45 days
- Has numerous discount choices and variable billing intervals.
- All current customers receive free development services.
- One of the best Customer Service Experience
- Extra services and vigorous upselling must be considered.
4. NameCheap – Best For Domain
Best overall web hosting
If you go with this one you will get a domain for free and also all the other features are really good as well.
Namecheap is a popular domain registration and server provider. They place a premium on a ‘reasonable price.’
SSL Certificates for Free : Since SSL certificates have become required, we still have your back. In reality, all Shared Hosting plans include 50 free Positive SSL certifications for one year installed immediately.
24/7 Live Help is available: Do you require assistance? Our specialized staff of hosting specialists is here to assist you via Live Chat. They’re here for most of your Mutually Supportive requirements if you’re just getting started or there’s a problem that needs to be addressed.
cPanel and WordPress: Also, with the Softaculous app launcher, you can launch WordPress in seconds and manage and update your open-source applications with ease. cPanel, widely regarded as the greatest control centre globally, provides complete webpage control from your website.
Email Personalization Service : Utilize a domain-based email id to identify your company and aid with communication management. You may add email services, configure forwarders, activate auto-responses, and establish mailing lists and aliases here—jellyfish Spam Protection guards against every malware attack or injection.
- Multiple domains are permitted.
- There is more than enough disc space.
- Site migration is completely free.
- Free domain controllers
- Customer care is adequate but sluggish.
5. GreenGeeks – Best For Business owner
This is a Pro Grade Host
Going with this Hosting will definitely charge you the most but you will also get everything unlimited almost. Also it is good for Big Blogger and Business owner.
GreenGeeks, an American multinational, is the first-ever ecologically responsible hosting company. They have an energy-efficient network infrastructure network in the United States, Ontario, and the Netherlands, and none in India. Despite this, they provide superb webpage speed throughout the world.
Main features include:
- 300% energy savings.
- SSD storage on all packages.
- Enhanced LiteSpeed innovation.
- Linux and cPanel compatibility.
- PowerCacher cached techniques.
Here are a few of its main points:
- Refund Policy: GreenGeeks offers a refund guarantee for 30 days.
- SLA: They provide a comprehensive Service Level Agreement and grant SLA compensation in the event of a network interruption.
- Customer Service: They respond to assistance queries in 1 min and 29 seconds on average. Support is available 24 hours a day, 24/7/365 a year.
- Downtime warning system: They offer information on every service outage on their support site. They also do two vulnerability assessment checks each minute.
- Availability: 99.9% of the duration throughout every regular billing cycle.
- Average response time: 119 milliseconds (worldwide), 208 milliseconds (locally) (India)
- Page load time on mean: 0.59 secs
- Customer service: available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with excellent expertise and diagnostic abilities.
- Sites, networks, and information transport are all limitless.
- SSL certificate provided for free.
- Integrate your CDN for free.
- Backup systems are completely free.
- Money-back assurance for 30 days
- There are no server farms in India.
6. Ipage – Another affordable Web Hosting
Best for minimal needs
If you are just starting your blogging journey they i can also advice you to go with this web hosting because it is cheap and you don’t have to worry for a long term.
The single most important thing concerning iPage servers is their straightforward pricing structures. The iPage webhost services have sensible and economical prices. They also provide a free domain for a year for all subscriptions.
The standard shared server plans offer a free SSL certificate and unlimited disc space. You also receive a limitless amount of bandwidth. Furthermore, the firm has a 1-month money-back guarantee. Similarly, you will receive $100 in Google AdWords credit when you register for a hosting service.
iPage web hosting provides comprehensive capabilities to meet all sorts of commercial or personal demands. Furthermore, their features are far superior to those of other web hosting companies worldwide. The following is a list of iPage hosting services features.
The following are some of its characteristics:
- Prevailing Through Price Eco-Friendly: In their aim of contributing to long-term and renewable energy, Eco-Friendly
- iPage purchases RECs to add to sustainable power: iPage has a lot of advantages that set them apart from the remainder of the organizing businesses in the market. The first most important is their cost. Without even a doubt, they are the most affordable hosting services provider accessible.
- The Uptime of iPage: As per reports, iPage effortlessly maintains 100% reliability during 30 days.
- Guaranteed Money-Back: iPage offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, the industry norm.
- Eco-Friendly: iPage purchases RECs to contribute to clean and renewable energy. Electricity purchased in this manner may subsequently be put into the grid, making iPage a green power site hosting company.
- Simple-to-Use Control Interface
- Security and backup features that are dependable
- Compelling Marketing Instruments
- Unrivalled Prices
- The amount of extra storage included with shared hosting is insufficient.
- In contrast to other hosting services, the bandwidth is modest.
- You must subscribe to a year’s worth of shared servers.
- There are no Windows server alternatives, only Linux workstations.
Best Cheap Web Hosting in India – Buying Guide
Hosting service companies are essentially the piece of internet property on which your webpage shop is located. If you have a website, it must be on the internet, and all these hosting companies are the owners that set up and maintain your site so that your clients can reach and view it when they enter the URL.
Several sorts of web hosts are available to appeal to various types of enterprises. In layman’s terms, when you purchase a hosting provider, you are acquiring a data Centre on which to publish and store all of your website data.
When an online user attempts to promote your website, they submit a query to your web server, and your hosting provider responds by delivering the needed documents to the visitor.
Several web hosting firms will develop your complete website for you, while others will provide you with a patch of land and a digger and abandon you towards your own devices. Based on the characteristics listed below, you will select a hosting firm based on your firm size and type.
Following are the qualities to look for:
- Excellent webpage responsiveness and functionality: It may boost arriving audience engagement.
- High webpage minimal downtime: This ensures that your clients can find your site 24 hours each day, 24/7/365.
- Great customer support: You might address any technical or non-technical questions or concerns you might well have 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Resource pricing: It guarantees that you do not overpay for hosting websites and other associated services.
Holding these factors in mind, let us move on to India’s top six hosting operators. The inclusion criteria were as follows: we have selected India’s best web hosting services.
- Pace Connectivity
- Customer service
Finally, you must select an appropriate web server for your website and company requirements. For instance, if you need a rapid server response and performance in India, try Hostinger, which provides the fastest website connections. Another deciding factor is going with a regional web server or a worldwide name like Hostinger or Bluehost. That relies upon where you expect to obtain most of your incoming requests; international firms can provide excellent client exposure and stable speeds throughout many geographic areas. Likewise, if the price is the most important factor, local companies are your best choices, specifically if you want to engage local people for an online company.